Again, if you see something that sounds good, use the search box in the top left corner to find the recipe. I've lost the love for linking all these recipes in my post.
1. Pulled pork sandwiches/chips/corn on the cob
2. Mexican vermicelli (J clipped this from Western Horseman. If it's good, I'll post the recipe).
3. Pot roast/mashed potatoes/green beans/rolls (Will's bday dinner request)
4. Hamburgers/sweet potato fries
5. Susan's breakfast casserole/biscuits
6. Beef stir fry/rice (didn't eat this from last meal plan!)
7. Grilled brats/chili dogs (bratwurst was B1G1 free again)
8. Pinto beans with tomato, bacon, & cilantro (another meal left from last meal plan)
9. Poppyseed chicken/rice/green veggie or salad
10. Fajitas/guacamole/cilantro rice
11. Beef stew/cornbread
12. Chicken Eden Isle/peas/rolls
13. Spaghetti soup/salad
14. Super bowl night appetizers: wings, sausage balls, buffalo dip (don't think I have a recipe for that on the blog), Mississippi Sin Dip